5 Outfit Styles To Wear To The World's Most Epic Music Festivals
There’s a long list of concerts back on the physical stage and we can’t wait to attend them. Some of the world's most epic music festivals are also happening this summer and if you’re a big fan of music, these events are for you. To participate in true music fashion, we’ve rounded up five outfit styles for you to wear that will let you blend in with the crowd but stand out in a good way.
Channeling Your Inner Rocker
If you like to rock out to the songs of Avril Lavigne, Hayley Williams or Karen O and love their fashion style, try these outfits characterized by the color black. Dress head to toe in black for a rockstar or punk chic look that’s edgy, sassy, and stylish. Black may not be the best color for summer but it doesn’t mean you can wear it for a day or two.
- The Sukiso Women's Olivia Dress In Black has the perfect balance of edge and style. It can be accessorized in many different ways.
- Try a simple dress like this Smock Detail Cami Midi Dress In Solid Air Flow paired with ankle boots and leather accessories.
- Wear this Dora Landa Lace Sleeve Knit Top together with the Lysse Ponte And Faux Suede Moto Legging which balances femininity and masculinity in one outfit.
- Another option for a top and pants combination is the Adrienne Vittadini Short Flutter Sleeve Mock Neck Top and the Westport Signature 5 Pocket Straight Leg Jeans in Black.
- This Black Almeria Smocked Bodice Puff Sleeve Linen Midi Length Dress can be accentuated with a wide belt and boots or edgy heels.
Carefree Dressing Like Pop Stars
Think of Rihanna, Miley Cyrus, and Taylor Swift for this category. The characteristics are daring, fashion-forward, and stylish, with a touch of casual and nonchalant. It gives the impression of “I like what I’m wearing; I’m comfortable; I don’t care what you think; I’m setting a trend…”
- Pair the Estelle Linen Top Plus with the Project Indigo 8" Destructed Denim Short - Plus which creates an interesting contrast of style.
- The H Halston Sleeveless Smocked Waist Romper is the answer to a fuss-free outfit. Wear this with sandals, sneakers, or boots.
- Try the Black Elise Top worn over the Gabriella Strappy Cotton Slip Dress to add a bit of a structured element to the dress. This will definitely turn heads.
- Go ultra-casual in the Strappy Short Sleeves Top With Cinched Side Solid paired with the Mid Ripped Stretch Denim Shorts.
- Take the H Halston Cropped Combo Camp Blouse and pair it with the Blue Elasticated Belted Shorts which will highlight the blue tones of the blouse.
Bringing Out The Diva In You
Feel like Mariah Carey or Celine Dion in this next style. It’s all about strong pieces with a lot of character and flair like long trains, big ruffles, and accent elements. It’s eye-catching, attention-grabbing, and center-stage worthy even when you’re just one of the crowd.
- This Looking Back Ruffle Midi Dress will get you feeling like one of the performers.
- Show just the right amount of skin that will draw interest when you wear the Long Sleeve High Low Dress.
- The Chiffon Floral Long Sleeve Hi Low Duster Kimono is the perfect dramatic piece that can be paired with shorts or jeans.
- Turn up the volume in the H Halston Longsleeve Blouson Button Front Blouse. Pair it with plain colored pants or shorts of your choice.
- Get in touch with your inner goddess in the Sukiso Women's Earth/Gray Earth Tie-Dye High-Low Dress.
Unleashing The Sexy Siren
We all dream to be as fit and sexy in our 50s and beyond just like J.Lo, Paula Abdul, Carly Simon, and more. They can confidently wear pieces that are skin-baring, body-hugging, cleavage-showing, etc. If you think you can pull off this style, then try the following pieces that will unleash the sexy siren in you.
- The Carmen Wrap Maxi Dress accentuates the waist while also highlighting the arms and legs with its ruffle details.
- Try using the Floral Printed Silky Twill Scarf or the Hearts Tree Print Silky Twill Scarf as a tube top. Just fold it in half to form a triangle, put it around your upper body, and tie it at the back.
- Wear the Orange Combo Umbrella Print Kimono or the Feather Satin Kimono over the Gigi Top in Siena. Keep it loosely hanging to show off the bikini top. Pair it with shorts for that sexy boho-chic look.
- The Multi-Color Sequin Cami Dress will surely catch attention with its sequins and body-hugging shape.
- Don’t underestimate the effect of the Single Strap Fitted Dress which is a show-stopper.
Walking In The Shoes Of A Classy Singer
Then there are those of us who like to keep things classy at all times. This category is definitely for you. Be reminiscent of Adele, Shania Twain, Carrie Underwood, and Mandy Moore. This style is characterized by elegance and sophistication.
- The Button Down Billowing Sleeve Juliette Dress is feminine with the right amount of details. It’s light, airy, and easy to move in. It can go well with sandals, sneakers, heels, espadrilles, and more.
- Pair the H Halston Halter Neck Blouse and the Westport Signature Capri with Blue Sash for a casual yet sophisticated look.
- The Square Neck Smocked Back Tiered Dress - Petite is for fuss-free feminine clothing lovers.
- This Elegant Belted French Rose Linen Midi Dress Plus will earn you a lot of respectful looks and nods of approval.
- For another classy casual combination, try the Dr2 Casual Boho Sleeveless Top and the Jolene Short paired together.
Let Music and Fashion Heal You
Indulge yourself in concerts and musical events this summer. Let the music wash over you and heal you in different ways while being fashionable and appearing well dressed. Try on the five outfit styles and enjoy the world’s most epic music festival if you can.
Shop new arrivals here.