An A-List Style Guide For That Long-Planned Reunion
It’s probably been a while since you have been able to gather and reunite with your high school friends and college mates. And now, the much-awaited and long-planned reunion is coming and you definitely want to look your best. It’s a chance to get dressed, glam up, and take center stage. Don’t be afraid to step into the spotlight and show your friends how good you look even after all these years.
We’ll tackle that A-list style that will make all heads turn your way at the entrance of the venue.
The Hollywood Queen
If you love a dramatic entrance then this style is perfect for you. Dress like you’re a Hollywood celebrity with that oozing confidence and glam style from head to toe. Think of Michelle Pfeiffer, Renee Zellweger, or Nicole Kidman for inspiration - simple, elegant but oh so glam. It’s not an extravagant style or a “too-out-there” approach to dressing. It’s an age-appropriate style with a lot of substance.
- Put on this Greta Long Sleeve V-Neckline Midi Dress in Anaconda or Midnight Blossom and radiate natural sophistication. It’s great paired with strappy heels and a handheld purse. Go easy on the jewelry so as not to overdo it.
- Score a feminine and interestingly subtle touch with this Dora Landa Loop Neck Tank Top in Almond, and paired with wide linen pants like this Coco Cotton Wide Leg Pants Plus in Latte.
- Go casual-cool in this Freckled Summer Dress In Navy, Brown, or Black. It has all the flair you need for a fun look. Wear hoop earrings and platform sandals or espadrilles similar to this Yoki Donya Wedge Platform Sandal With Strappy Upper to complete the look.
- Pair this KAII Beaded Sleeve Band Kimono Top with these Straight Printed Ponte Pants for a graceful and sleek look. Wear black stilettos to match.
The Pop Icon
If your personality is more upbeat and easygoing, then this style may be for you. It involves more color, more patterns, and more drama. Think of Jennifer Lopez, Zendaya, Olivia Rodrigo, or Taylor Swift as pegs. This style is more trendy and skin-baring. It’s also more artistic and creative.
- Wear this Printed Kimono Dress in Blue/Palm with white chunky heels and colorful earrings plus a bright clutch. The print on the dress is enough to catch the eye.
- Pair this Oasis Top with this Dr2 Floral Kimono Cover-Up Cardigan for a flowy print-on-print look.
- Accessorize this Sukiso Women's Victoria Jumpsuit with a belt similar to this Wide Square Buckle Straw Belt in Black & White and this Spring Straw Leopard Clutch for an edgy look.
- The intricate floral pattern of this Women's Off-Shoulder Casual Fashion Woven Top in Blue will make you look like the group sweetheart.
The Rock Star
This style will suit you if you like having an edge. It’s for the naughty but nice woman with a hardcore but soft heart. It’s for those who like darker tones and sleek appearances. Look to Lady Gaga, Zoey Deschanel, Gwen Stefani, and Sheryl Crow for inspiration. There’s a mysterious aspect to the look and a bit of grunge or boho style at times. It’s a play between feminine and masculine fashion.
- Take this Polka Dot Off Shoulder Peasant Top and wear it over these Lysse Faux Leather Leggings with black pumps for a hard-core but soft look.
- Put on this Arianna Long Sleeve Mini Dress in Brown Gold to bring out that feminine rocker side. You can choose to wear strappy heels or boots with it.
- This Sweet Carnation Ruffle Top in Red pairs well with these Westport Signature Skinny Jeans with Star Print and a belt like this Western Buckle Faux Leather Belt in Black for an authentic badass chic touch.
- Opt for a more feminine feel with this Robbie Bee Black Spaghetti Strap Pleated Dot Dress under this Kaii Double Buckle High-Neck Vegan Leather Biker Jacket.
- Pair this Safari Satin Top in Black with this Lena Gabrielle Faux Leather Moto Jacket in Angel Blue for some color and a play of textures.
The Royal Socialite
If you’re looking for even more sophistication, grace, and class, then this style is for you. It’s for those who can associate with the royals and rub elbows with the socialites of high society. It’s a look that is truly feminine and timeless. It’s put-together and always polished to the tiniest detail. Look to Kate Middleton, Queen Rania, and Carolyn Bessette-Kennedy for style tips. It’s not always high-fashion and formal but it’s always carefully considered and elegant.
- Take this Antonia Tropical Print Kimono and wear it over this Smock Detail Cami Midi Dress In Solid Air Flow for a good match of plain and printed.
- This Carmen Wrap Maxi Dress - Plus In Grey Floral is a colorful Spring-Summer dress that will keep all eyes on you.
- For a fresh and bright appearance, try this Sunset Dress - Yellow Watercolor and pair it with white heels and pearl earrings.
- To have that truly sophisticated look, wear this SukiSo Women's Emma Wrap Dress in Pink and dazzle the crowd.
- Combine this Jasmine Lace Top in Teal with this Laurent Linen Midi Skirt for understated elegance.
If you have the body, then flaunt it. This style combines fashion know-how and style tricks. It follows trends but sets a tone with a lot of confidence. Look at Gigi Hadid, Karolina Kurkova, Giselle Bundchen and Karlie Kloss for inspiration. It’s unconventional yet fashion-forward. It’s daring and unique.
- Wear this Polk A Dot Surplice Smock Waist & Smock Sleeve Detailed Blouse together with Delhi Wide Leg Linen Pants - Plus. Accessorize with chunky earrings and platform sandals.
- Try this Organic Linen Cinched Top - Plus in Hazel underneath this Haifa Lace Wrap Top - Plus in Sage loosely worn for a sultry appeal.
- Show off your long legs in this Lurex Stripe Kimono Dress. Wear comfortable high heels and dangling earrings. Accessorize with a shiny clutch.
- Go for casual comfort in this Alessandra Balloon Sleeve Linen Mini Dress in French Rose. You can pair it with boots, heels, or sandals of your choice.
- This Sunday Wish Shirt Dress will look good if buttoned on the top and open from the waist down. Wear it over jeans like this Westport Signature 5 Pocket Straight Leg with Destruction and sandals.
Embrace Your Style
Whichever style suits you, we assure you that you’ll look great for your reunion with friends with our clothing picks and styling tips. Try them all out if you want, mix and match, then make them your own and embrace the style.
We’ve got more options for you here.