Dress Up in Hot Summer Hues
The sunny days of summer bring out bright and bold moods and we celebrate these with the clothes we wear. Pastels that call to mind ice cream and lemonade, vibrant tones that mirror blue skies and green grass, and deep hues of sunsets and hot summer nights guarantees we stay as colorful as we can to bring out more joy and positive vibes into our lives.
We’ve got new arrivals that will help you stay colorful throughout summer. While we can play around with all the colors of the rainbow, we’ll focus on certain palettes that speak of the summer season. Check them out.
What’s summer without the sun? Yellow is the first color that comes to mind but there’s more to it when you look clearly at the horizon when dawn breaks the sky. Sunrise carries with it a tinge of blue, purple, orange, aside from yellow. It shows the transition from the darkness of the night to the brightness of the morning when the sun rises from the other side of the earth. It’s cool to the eyes.
- Carry sunshine with you wherever you go in this Yellow Off Shoulder Shirred Summer Dress - Plus.
- This plain colored Pale Sky Pleated Back Blouse Top With Cap Sleeves in Steele Blue can be worn casually with shorts or jeans but it can also be dressed up with trousers or skirt.
- A loose-fitting but versatile top that can be worn from day to night is the Dr2 Long Sleeve V-Neck Blouse Top in Indigo.
- Feel citrusy fresh in the Zac And Rachel Popover Long Sleeves Blouse in Cayenne/ Ecru which can be worn with white shorts or over your swimsuit.
- The Roz & Ali Brush Strokes Popover in Navy/Aqua/Yellow is the epitome of sunrise colors in one blouse.
When summer comes, we usually think of heading to the beach, to a pool, or anywhere with refreshing waters that will cool us from the burning sun. Just thinking of water and seeing blue already helps condition the mind and refresh the body. Depending on which body of water you choose, the liquid comes in several tones of blue or green from light blue, aqua, cool blue, navy, sea green, turquoise, and more. The combination is easy and the effect is invigorating.
- The Butterfly Bliss Off Shoulder Mini Dress - Plus in Tiffany will remind anyone of the sea. It’s definitely refreshing to the eyes.
- You’ll think of bubbles in the water with this Adrienne Vittadini Short Sleeve Top With Neck Ruffles and Bow Tie in Impression Circles and will wish to be underwater when you see it.
- Feel the ocean breeze in this A-line Dress With Tie Shoulder Smocked Back in Blue. Dress it up or dress it down any which way you want.
- This Blue Tye Dye Sleeveless Dress will leave you feeling clean and fresh all day long.
- Keep your summer nights cool in the Tie Front Dress in Navy.
The best summer vacation spot is surely any tropical island where the sun is bright, the water is blue, the fruits are fresh, and the trees are plentiful. Imagine walking under the coconut trees, eating pineapples, sunbathing on white sand, and swimming in the ocean. There’s a mixture of blue, brown, yellow, orange and green. It’s enough to bring cheer to anyone.
- Stay feminine and pretty in this Puff Sleeve Smocked Back Lilit Midi Dress - Plus in Jade Blossom while walking along the shore.
- Match the pineapples and mangoes with this Surplice Front Short Sleeves V-Neck Top - Plus in Yellow and feel the sweetness of summer.
- Find your way through paradise in the V Neck Spaghetti Strap Elastic Waist Dress Ditsy in Sage.
- This Short With Ruffle Detail In Tropical Print in Blue is a must-have for a summer getaway at the beach.
- Dance the night away in this simple but dressy Kathlyn Blouson Ruffle Skirt Mini Dress With Sheer in Yellow Paisley.
While many prefer the water, there are those who enjoy the sand even more. To find endless sand, the desert is the best place to go. With the light brown base, bright colors pop up in its midst. The color palette of this environment is shades of brown, orange and red with a hint of blue for the sky.
- Bring femininity and style to the sand with the Almeria Puff Sleeve Smocked Linen Midi Dress - Plus in Hazel.
- Add richness to the desert shades with the Dr2 Sheer Puff Sleeve Blouse Top in New Mocha which will keep you cool under the sun.
- Feel like a goddess in the Alessi One Shoulder Draped Maxi Dress in Brown Palm which is perfect for spicing up the cool desert nights.
- This Olivia Draped One Shoulder Sheath Dress in Red will be the showstopper to your travel wardrobe.
- Blend in with the sand in this Gabriella Strappy Cotton Slip Dress in Cream.
A long summer day ends with a beautiful sunset. Watching the sun set on the horizon is a calming activity when you can see touches of pink, purple, orange, yellow and blue. Unlike sunrise, the colors of dusk are more bold and vibrant. They also blend in a different way from how sunrise colors transition. With sunrise, you can see a gradation of colors from dark to light but with sunset, the colors mix together and overlap with each other which produces a soothing effect.
- Mimic the pink skies of sunset in this Sienna One Shoulder Shirred Dress - Plus in Peach Rosemary which is perfect for an evening date or party.
- Keep your summer sweet in the Bohemian Ruffled Linen Loving Mila Mini Dress - Plus in French Rose.
- The Dr2 Solid Ruched Short Sleeve Top in Wisteria will look great when paired with light-colored shorts for a casual summer look.
- Add a touch of mystery and romance to your days with this Lavender Midi Length Smocked Back Puff Sleeve Linen Midi Dress - Plus.
- Transform this Crinkled Boddy Twisted Bottom Camisole Top in Coral from a casual sleeveless top during the day to a sophisticated party top at night with the help of accessories.
Colorful Days Ahead
Bring out all the colors in your wardrobe and keep your summer bright and happy. Try all the color palettes and see which one best suits you then invest in those.
Shop more colorful pieces here.