Transform Your Home With These Steinmart Exclusives
Don’t we all dream of having a stylishly designed home like the ones we see on Netflix? We desire to touch up areas of our house to give them a new look. It doesn’t have to be a significant renovation, but small changes can make a difference. These may include adding items that ignite our sense of sight, touch, or smell.
Our home is where we want to feel warm, cozy, and alive. We don’t collect independent pieces as if we were finding artwork for a museum. Instead, we search for elements that will add to the beauty and comfort of our sanctuary while fitting in with what we already have.
We’ve handpicked some of our exclusive items that will be a great addition to your home.
The living room is the heart of our homes. It is the place where our families spend the most time together and where we entertain guests, so it has to be bright and welcoming. Therefore, you should look into adding elements that will brighten up the space.
- Incorporate colors on your walls with the Spring Blooms Canvas Giclee.
- These Pier 1 Magnolia Blooms 3X6 Layered Set of 4 Pillar Candles will add a warm glow to the space, help set the mood, and add a lovely scent to the room.
- Enhance your coffee table with the Pier 1 Vintage Rose Floral Bunch.
- Add an accent piece on your console like the Pier 1 Handpainted Ombre Brown Glass Vase.
- Attach this Pier 1 Mixed Hydrangea Wreath to the wall as a 3D decoration.
The bathroom can be a haven for quality “me” time, especially if you’re surrounded by revitalizing scents. You can use scented candles, aroma diffusers, and essential oils to awaken your sense of smell and imagination.
- Light this Pier 1 Oceans Boxed Soy Candle 8oz while immersing in the tub with a glass of wine, and you’ll feel as if you were at the beach.
- Use this Pier 1 Bergamot Sea Salt Room Spray whenever you enter the space to make your few minutes there more precious.
- Decorate your counter with the Pier 1 Island Orchard Charm Jar 6.5oz Filled Candle
- Enjoy the scent of fruits while you shower through this Pier 1 Spa Collection Grapefruit & Sage Set.
- Make handwashing fun with the Pier 1 Spa Collection Rosemary & Mint Antibacterial Soap.
Exclusive Bedroom Accessories
Our bedrooms should be the most comfortable room for sleeping and retiring. It is where we rejuvenate, relax and restore our mind and body. Therefore, everything in the space should give us a sense of comfort.
- Throw these Deny Designs Alison Janssen Alices vintage garden duvet covers over your bed for warmth.
- Place this Pier 1 Papasan Chair in the corner and let it be the accent of your reading nook.
- Set this Lush Decor Boho Chevron Throw on the corner to keep you warm while reading before bed.
- Light this Pier 1 Magnolia Blooms 14oz Filled 3-Wick Candle to help you unwind before sleeping.
- Add this Pier 1 Rust Plaid Reversible Pillow to your bed for extra cushioning.
Exclusive Kitchen Essentials
The kitchen is no longer just a cooking area as it has become a hub for the family to gather before or after meals. Cooking and baking are bonding activities between friends and family members, so we want to ensure that it’s a delightful space to spend time in. Adding accent pieces will help make the room feel like a living space and not just a transitional one.
- Use these Pier 1 Live Edge Cheese & Cutting Board as countertop decorations.
- Hang the Pier 1 White Vintage 20" Wreath on the kitchen door for a blossoming effect.
- Display these Pier 1 Bradford Plaid Set of 4 Rice Bowls on the shelves for contrast to plain ceramics.
- Arrange these Pier 1 Yellow Floral Set of 4 Salad Plates vertically on your China cabinet to make for a beautiful, welcoming piece.
- Add this Pier 1 Patchouli Luxe 19oz Filled Candle to your countertop displays and light it when you spend time in the room.
Exclusive Dining Must-Haves
The dining area is where friends and families share stories over heartful meals. The space should have a warm and inviting vibe into it. Meals look even more appetizing when set on a good table with fine linens, cutleries, and glassware. The decor shouldn’t be too overwhelming, so it doesn’t take the attention away from the food. Choose items that will go well together through a particular design or color motif.
- Lay out these Pier 1 Mateo Cotton Set of 6 Placemats on your table for a touch of elegance.
- Match the placemats with these Pier 1 Mateo Cotton Set of 6 Napkins.
- Set these Pier 1 Clear Crackle Set of 4 White Wine Glasses next to your water glasses to give your setting an extra sparkle.
- Use these Pier 1 Fleur Blue Set of 4 Salad Plates as accent pieces over your white dinner plates.
- Place this Pier 1 Pineapple Navy And Gold Table Lamp on your side console as a decorative feature that ties in with the blue color motif of this set.
Give Your Home A Little Makeover
Your home deserves care, a reflection of your love for your family. Transform your home little by little with these exclusive items and more. Change doesn’t have to be big, but even the slightest change can make a huge impact.